- How can I report an issue or express an idea or concern?
- What amenities does our community have?
- Our ameneties include the pool along with restrooms and a covered area, two playgrounds, a fishing pier, sports fields/courts (tennis, volleyball, basketball, soccer), and a kayak launch.
- The kayak launch area is accessible off Los Alamos St.
- How can I procure an extra pool card?
- To procure a replacement or extra pool card, you must fill out and mail the Pool Card Request Form. Please include a check for $25 along with the form. You can download the form here.
- What are the bylaws of the Amenety Club?
- You can find and download the bylaws along with other relevant information on our Documents page.
- What are the annual dues?
- The total annual dues for the residents of our community are $760. Of that, $470 goes towards the Amenety Club budget and $290 goes towards the Las Calinas HOA or Estates HOA, depending on the street that you reside on. Annual dues are due by December 31st of each calendar year.
- What does the Amenety Club budget cover?
- You can find the full monthly financial statements on the Financials page.
- In summary, our budget covers:
- repairs, improvements, and maintenance of all constructions and ameneties serving the community (see list ameneties above)
- landscaping of all common aras along with repairs, improvements, and maintenance of irrigation system serving these areas;
- pest control;
- custodial and pool cleaning services;
- lake maintenance;
- electricity, water, and internet;
- and much more...